Thursday, October 28, 2010

Been MIA

Hey everyone! Just wanted to write a quick post to let anyone that is wondering know, that YES I am still reaching for my goal! I have had a few rough weeks here and there. I would have liked to lose more by now, but I made bad choices and sometimes let my emotions get the best of me. But, Its OK. I never have thought of quitting since I started. I am so proud of myself, I have stayed positive and motivated (even when I wasn't making healthy choices I knew I had to get back on track). I am hoping to make it to 230 by Thanksgiving. I am not walking anymore :( If I was I am sure it would help speed up my weight loss. I hope to begin again soon.

A few weeks ago I reached 245.8 on the scale, it was a glorious moment!!! I could not believe I was in the mid- 240's again. I gained some back and weighed 253 this past Monday. Today I am at 247.1. I have been re-strengthened. God is so great...if you don't already know this, your missing out on a lot of happy moments in your life. Never doubt his love for you, if you accept him into your heart you can do anything I PROMISE. Thanks for stopping by and look out for my progress pics on November 9th!



"Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him."
John 7:38

1 comment: