Monday, March 7, 2011

Back on track (hopefully!)

Hello everyone! So it took me a little while to come back, and I have gained 15 pounds back since I last posted, BAD JACKIE!! It's ok, I am determined to lose 20 pounds by my birthday (April 16) So my goal weight it 234. I currently weigh 254 eeeek, I know!! Again, BAD JACKIE!! I don't think its too bad of a weight gain considering how badly I have been eating for the past few months, "considering". :p We have a little mini-beach getaway we are planning for my birthday weekend, and I want to feel good about myself. I also bought myself a dress for the first time! Its super cute! Hopefully I can wear it and feel good come April. So thats your update, off to "work" I go! (Looove my job <3 keeps me busy and active!) Have a great week everyone, see you Friday for weigh in!

No comments:

Post a Comment