Friday, October 14, 2011

Weigh In! Friday 10/14/11

My current weight is 235.7. 

I made my mini weekly goal again! :) I am happy I made it but I know I weigh at least 1-2 less then what the scale showed this morning. Too Much Information Warning*** I am on a RX medication that makes me constipated!! It sucks I have not been able to use the restroom since Monday :( I took laxatives, fiber supplements, have been drinking lots of water and nothing! BLAH!!

Anyways, my goal for next Friday is 233.

I had a non scale victory- my goal jeans fit me! Yay!! I know we all have something saved in our closets, saying some day this will fit me, come on you know you do ;) You can do it!! :)

Have a great weekend everyone!
But you, take courage! Do not let your hands be weak, for your work shall be rewarded.- 2 Chronicles 15:7

No comments:

Post a Comment