Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Back at it again...

I am doing things a bit differently than before. I tend to get bored really fast so I have to switch it up or I go back to old habits. Anyway this message really fits me perfectly and I wanted to share it:




A few changes I have made are:
Had high protein breakfast every day.
Had my 64 ozs+ water every day.
Made sure most my drinks were ice cold.
Ate when I felt hungry, so about 6 times a day.
Drank lots of green tea (I add two bags of the tea in my water bottle).
Didn't eat anything after 8pm.
Went to bed as early as possible every night.
Started taking my multi-vitamin (prenatal) and omega 3's again


As far as doing Weight Watchers here at home (you guys know I dont pay for it) I didn't count any points this week. I basically just ate what I knew was healthiest for me. At the same time majority of what I eat, points value is engraved in my memory for ever so that made it easier.

We'll see how it goes next weigh in, but I can tell you last week it went very well!



New weigh in day is Saturday, see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment