Friday, September 3, 2010

So many changes in such little time!

Hey everyone! I have not posted a blog in over two weeks but do not think I have given up! I am still going strong! :) I have been making healthier choices for 4 weeks now! Awesome, considering I usually quit after week two!

I have made some changes from the last post I made. I was calorie counting before, that lasted 2 weeks. To *me* it was too hard and time consuming and OMG I would be hungry ALL the time. I was seriously miserable!Then one night it dawned on me that I should follow the Weight Watchers program. I had tried it before and was doing very well .The only reason I stopped was because I had a personal health related issue happen and I resorted to emotional eating. Now let me set something straight. I am NOT paying a penny. I am not enrolled with WW in any way shape or for. I am not an online member and I do not attend weekly meetings. I am simply following my daily points allowance that I figured out using a online WW point calculator. I know how the program works from my prior experience so I find it very easy. I have an app on my phone that also helps with this. I am no longer hungry and I can eat anything I want as long as I stay within my daily points. Teaches me to make healthier choices and how important portion control is!!! Anyway enough about that.

I am finally losing weight at a steady and healthy rate. I have decided to make my "weigh in day" on Fridays. Also, I have changed my Christmas Eve goal to 220. If I make is awesome, if I go past my goal even better!!! My next goal will be 199 by my birthday, April 16th, then my "ULTIMATE can't even dream about it" goal will be 185 by summer 2011. I feel really good about all this. God listens, and I want you to know that. I am living proof that if you ask God to help you with something, and you open your heart to him, he will make sure it gets done. OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD!!!

Soooo the moment we have all been waiting for...drum roll please!!!...

This is what I saw on my scale this morning:


252.0 guys!! That means I have lost a total of 20.8 pounds so far!!! WOOHOO!!!!

2 comments: