Thursday, August 19, 2010

ER Visit :-/

As most of you may know, today I went to the ER. I was experiencing sharp pains mid back, nausea, vomiting, light headedness, chills, and had trouble breathing. I thought it might be my kidneys, so I was expecting then to say I had an infection or stones. I don't' have trouble urinating and have not had a fever.  Anyway turns out I have an ulcer. Yes, an ulcer. Praise God for it not being something more serious. Probably caused by stress...looking back I can see why. Why is it that when I am taking care of myself and eating the right things I find out I have an ulcer?!?!!? I mean come on world!!  The doctor asked if I was eating or drinking, alcohol, greasy, acidic, foods, and I was like "um NO!!" LOL So now I am supposed to take some prescriptions to heal the ulcer one for nausea and one for pain.  I am ordered to be on a bland diet which I thought I was already on @@ UGH anywayyyyys, thank you all for your prayers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment