Sunday, August 15, 2010

How I am "doing it"... ;)

It just dawned on me that I never mentioned what steps I will be taking to lose this weight! So here it goes ;)

  • Counting calories: I will eat 1,400-1,500 a day.
  •  Exercise:  45min-1 hour walking Mon-Fri and weekend if I get a chance. Also I will be starting Jillian Micheal's 30 day shred.  Also, wearing my thermal shaping vest.
  •  Diet pills: None, although I am taking something called Nopalinaza in pill form. It has no drugs in it. Basically Flax Seed with additional ingredients to assist the body with natural nutrients. But as anything you consume, you have to have the right combination for any results. The product assists with the removal of toxins and waste built up on the walls of the intestines. By removing this waste the body will naturally feel great. Helps with my skin too!!
  •  Fluids: Notice I said fluids and NOT water. I really really REALLY need to work on the water thing. I used to love drinking water but now it just makes me nauseous if I am not really thirsty. I am getting better at it, sometimes I add half a packet of Crystal Light to my water bottles to help with flavor. But I will start drinking more and more gradually. 
  •  Daily weight checks: Although I know some people won't agree with this, I have found it is a big time motivator! If I see myself losing I know I am doing something right. If I gain I know I need to change what I did the day before. It really helps me along!!

That's pretty much it! BTW Tomorrow is my weigh in. I weighed myself this morning and I did not like what I saw :-/ Its my fault though, I didn't drink much water at all or go for my daily walk so I think I might be retaining. It's ok I think I have done good so far ((crosses fingers))  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment