Saturday, August 14, 2010

Completed my first week of walking! :)

The weekend is here and this will be most challening. Saturdays and Sundays are when I usually eat the most. Especially Sundays, because we always go out to eat with the boys. I'll make healthy choices though, it will be hard but I will do it! Speaking of food, every night it's a little hard not to eat what I am cooking. Especially white rice, OMG white rice is one of my weaknesses. I could seriously eat a whole pot by myself!! Yummmmm....

Anyways, last night, I completed my first week of walking. I walked Mon-Fri and averaged 50 minutes per night. I am pretty proud of myself! It got kind of hard at points, especially when I would come to a hill. Pushing a 35 pound baby and the stroller is no easy task!! LOL I am also wearing a thermal shaping vest (or that's what I think it's called)...

...to help me with posture and burn a little more fat.  I only used it Thursday and Friday and I could really feel a difference. I love wearing that thing! Oh and I forgot to mention that I have a walking buddy :) My almost 12 year old niece Bere is walking with me every night, also pushing her little brother in the stroller. On some days my husband's sister in law joins us as well. It's really nice having company, that itself serves as great motivation!


On another note, I was reading through a weight loss forum last night and came across a post about a woman who had lost 50 pounds in six weeks, she has lost even more weight and maintained it. I was amazed but I know it CAN be done. I hope I can lose that much but if I don't its ok!! As long as I stick to it the whole way through I know I can do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment